Thursday 18 December 2014

007

A few months ago I bought a dress I absolutely adored from Forever New, saving it for my cousins wedding, which I wasn't able to attend in the end (I got an internship, yay!)

I was so upset by this because I was literally THAT excited to wear this dress (and to go to the wedding) but little did I know, it turned out that my Church youth group was holding a Gala Awards Night dinner at the beginning of December at the Castlereagh Boutique Hotel! So of course I took this opportunity to wear the dress I had been saving :))

The theme for the night was James Bond 007, with gents dressing in tuxedos and ladies in, well, dresses. I decided to spruce things up a little and add a simple headpiece being inspired by watching a rerun of Kim Kardashians wedding to Kris earlier in the week; even though it's more Gatsby than it is 007 (oh well). It was actually pretty lucky too cause out of laziness, I only picked the headpiece up the morning of the event.

I recently learned how to do a winged eyeliner too so had fun playing around with this on the night. Probably because it's new to me, but I feel like it makes my eyes sparkle and is perfect for nights out. To me, red lipstick is the perfect accessory to dress up, even with a t-shirt and shorts, it definitely makes a lazy outfit going-out-worthy. I use Chanel's Hollywood Red.


Outfit details -
Dress from Forever New
Headpiece from Lovisa
Shoes from Guess









No comments:

Post a Comment